Thursday, March 29, 2012

Stamp

Today is thursday. Actually on thursday I'm on holiday because I dont have any class. This is the time for me to wake up from sleep at the noon. Oh God, this is heaven. 

but...

I woke up early today just to buy a 50 cent stamp. Yes. a  50 cent stamp. I can't believe that I woke up early today just to buy a 50 cent stamp!


stamp, stamp, stamp,

stamp,

stamp, stamp, stamp, stamp,

stamp, stamp,

stamp, stamp,

stamp!


Today is thursday. Actually on thursday I'm on holiday because didn't have any class. This is the time for me to wake up from sleep at the noon. Oh God, this is heaven ( supposed ). T_T


p/s: Ipoh harap je berstatus bandaraya, tapi nak cari pejabat pos pun susah! 

2 comments:

  1. cakap elok sikit,ipoh la tempat paling byk pjabat pos menetap..huu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mane? tunjukkan aku? puas aku cari. nak beli setem pun susah. haih

      Delete

Bintang